I made this background originally in the summer of 2017 in Tennessee. I never thought it would evolve into this. It might be one of my favorite paintings ever 🤍
She reminds me of the Warrior Spirit in all of us. That even when you have been through hell, you still come out on the other side even stronger ⚔️
It’s funny because I had painted over the background, and had basically given up on the canvas. I didn’t see anything there.
It felt formless, vague, and like a old washed out t-shirt with no hope of becoming much.
But I suppose that’s the lesson of transformation.
You can start off feeling like there’s not much there, but the further you travel down the path…the more you realize there is.
And just with anything, it’s where your true magic lives 🔥🦋🔥
Our fine art prints are just the way to add that beautiful finishing touch to a room! Printed on archival quality paper and a perfect matte finish for framing.
• Printed on Breathing Color Pura Smooth paper (archival quality)
• 300gsm weight
• Matte finish, no surface glare
• Printed by an 11 colour Epson printer using Epson Ultrachrome HDX inks
• Inks are museum quality and feature print permanence ratings of up to 200 years
• Resistant to humidity, UV and atmospheric ozone
(US Shipping only)